Do you love theatre, archaeology or films? Do you want to support your local Arts and Heritage charity?
Well join our team as a local Distribution and Engagement Volunteer and help us spread the word about our fantastic programme of events, exhibitions and films!
We need your help to get our brochures and print out into your community. Our aim is to establish long-term links with businesses, shops, and groups in your area who would be willing to display our brochures, posters or flyers, either on their notice boards, in windows or on counters or reception desks etc.
As a Distribution and Engagement Volunteer you would just need to collect a small quantity of brochures or flyers from us on a monthly or bi-monthly basis and take them out to your local businesses, cafes, community centres, libraries and anywhere you can think of local to you.
We would love to hear from you if you would like to be involved! We are specifically looking for volunteers who are living, working or can distribute print in Shoreham, Lancing, Goring-By-Sea, Ferring, East Preston, Angmering, Littlehampton, Bognor and surrounding areas.
What a Local Distribution and Engagement volunteer will do:
- Regularly distribute information and flyers to local shops and businesses in your area.
- Build links with outreach groups e.g. libraries, local cafés, community centres, lunch clubs, exercise classes
- Establish and maintain on-going connections with the above.
Personal qualities most suited to this role:
- Enjoy meeting new people and sharing information
- Ability to carry and distribute printed materials such as leaflets, posters etc.
- Free tickets to selected shows and films (once a month)
- Invitations to exclusive events including press evenings and private views
How much time is involved?
This is flexible! As a distribution volunteer you would just need to collect a small quantity of brochures or flyers from us on a monthly of bi-monthly basis and distribute them in your local area.